My Blog List

Nov 7, 2010

stay beautiful.

HAPPY SUNDAY ! What are your plans for the day?I am going to have a very lazy sunday & enjoy every minute of it. But, I am going to be productive as well. I started my last 50 page character bio for the semester. I'm in love with my new character, she's fucking wild.
I havn't been posting daily because there is too much going on to post anymore! I am thinking about starting a new blog just for fashion & music.
and then keep this one on a more personal level filled with inspiration.
i'll keep you posted. i have gathered a lot of new pictures i want to post but i am waiting to see how i want to go about it.
i hope everyone is having a lovely november thus far. stay beautiful. much love. xx- S.

"Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets." ~ Arthur Miller via

No comments:

Post a Comment