My Blog List

Jan 29, 2013

silver linings playbook

“You have to do everything you can. You have to work your hardest & if you do, if you stay positive you have a shot at a silver lining.”
“The world will break your heart 10 ways to Sunday that’s guaranteed. & I can’t begin to explain that or the craziness inside myself and everybody else, but guess what? Sunday's my favorite day again. I think of everything everyone did for me & I feel like a very lucky guy.”
“The only way to beat my crazy was by doing something even crazier. Thank you. I love you. I knew it from the moment I saw you. I’m sorry it took me so long to catch up.”
“You may not have experienced the shit that I did, but you loved hearing about it, didn’t you? You are afraid to be alive, you’re afraid to live. You’re a hypocrite. You’re a conformist. You’re a liar. I opened up to you, and you judged me. You’re an asshole.”

I'm so happy Jennifer Lawrence won the actor @ the sag awards & her acceptance speech was flawless...



but i do not understand how bradley cooper didn't as well. in my opinion, he nailed it. spot on. if you haven't seen it yet, i really loved it. & i love even more that someone was brave enough to write a script that is so close to home, so heartfelt. & as jennifer lawrence said-- "you made a movie for your son so he wouldn't feel alone & so he could feel understood & i think i can speak on behalf of most of us that you have helped more than your son."

No comments:

Post a Comment