My Blog List

Feb 14, 2011

love quotes.

i just LOVE love. so here's one last post for Valentine's day. xo.
"Never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved. Ever thine. Ever mine. Ever ours." - Beethoven
"The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can ever end." -Benjamin Disraeli
"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear." - John Lennon
"A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same." - Elbert Hubbard
"Wherever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it." - Audrey Hepburn
"And this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart. I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart." -e. e. cummings
"I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you." - Roy Croft

No comments:

Post a Comment