My Blog List

Sep 26, 2010

pixie lott

PiXiE LOTT's the name. I adore this girl from London. She's a singer and she really does have an amazing voice. She's really famous in England & starting to get recognized in the states.
i think she slightly has a Ke$ha vibe to her, but kesha sucks and pixie lott is a huge talent!!


(i know i posted hayley williams cover of use somebody-- but this is way different! & also the version i'm working on in my voice lessons!)
i love love loveee her style, you can totally tell it is very London-inspired. I neeed to go abck to London, when I was there last winter I had so much fun wearing knee high socks, tights, or just anything crazy i wanted to test out.
Anyways check out her music, I think she has an amazing and solid career going for her


No comments:

Post a Comment