My Blog List

Sep 26, 2010

swift

beautiful words from taylor swift

"People haven't always been there for me but music always has."



"I suffer from girlnextdooritis where the guy is friends with you and that's it."
"Your lucky enough to be different, never change"
-----
"All this time I was wasting,

Hoping you would come around.
I've been givin' out chances every time
And all you do is
let me down
And it's taken me this long baby
But I figured you out
And you think it would be fine again
But not this time around."
"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind."
"You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter. You are the best thing that's ever been mine."
"Braced myself for the goodbye cause that's all I've ever known. Then you took me by surprise, you said, "I'll never leave you alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment