My Blog List

Oct 8, 2010

film quotes

because words always seem to help late at night when you feel alone...

"I live to like you and I can't like you anymore. So, when you get your heart splattered all over hell and you're feeling really low and dirty, don't run to me to help pull you back up because, maybe, for the first time in your life, I won't be there." - Pretty In Pink
"What’s too painful to remember, we simply choose to forget. So it’s the laughter, we’ll remember, whenever we remember the way we were." --The Way We Were
----
"Well, I'm gonna get out of bed every morning...breathe in and out all day long. Then, after a while I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breath in and out....and, then after a while, I won't have to think about how great and perfect I had it once" - Sleepless in Seattle
"You spend all your time looking for love yet you feel nothing even when its staring you in the face I will love again but You will spend all your life knowing you turned your back on love and THAT makes you a hypocrite." -Cruel Intentions
"Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there." -Good Will Hunting
"You cannot leave everything to fate, boy. She's got alot to do, sometimes you must give her a hand." -Ever After
"If you can't laugh at yourself, life's gonna seem a whole lot longer than you'd like. What do ya do? You laugh, you know, I'm not saying I don't cry... but in between... I laugh." -Garden State
"Honestly, if you're not willing to sound stupid you don't deserve to be in love." - A Lot Like Love

"You never see the hard days in a photo album... but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next." -Just Married

"That's life. If nothing else, its life. It's real, and sometimes it fuckin' hurts, but it's sort of all we have." -Garden State

No comments:

Post a Comment