My Blog List

Aug 26, 2010

marilyn monroe.


"I used to think as I looked out on the Hollywood night — there must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star. But I'm not going to worry about them. I'm dreaming the hardest."
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."
"We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets."
"It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone."
"Sex is part of nature. I go along with nature."

No comments:

Post a Comment