My Blog List

Aug 13, 2010

FUN facts.

i like to spend my free time on imdb.com & i thought i would share some interesting facts & quotes i found. enjoy.
Zooey Deschenel was in "Almost Famous" and went to high school with costar "Kate Hudson"

Paul Rudd spent 2 years at the University of Kansas and then pursued his LA dreams by auditioning and attending the American Academy of Dramatic Arts... :)

"It's an addiction. I love clothes. I like to go down Melrose and look in all the windows and I go to different flea markets. I have lots of costumes. You never know when you're going to have to dress up like a milkmaid from the 1600s."


"I don't want to be a babe. I don't want vanity to ever get in the way, because I think to maintain that, you have to be aware of yourself all the time, and that gets in the way of acting. My job's not to be the beautiful person. My job is to be the best actor I can be."I love old music, old movies, screwball comedies, vintage clothes and basically I'm an old-fashioned gal."- Zooey Deschenel

"Southern-bred Mary-Louise Parker showed potential in her teens and majored in acting in her college years, graduating from the North Carolina School of the Arts" (i went to a summer program there when i was 15 and met one of my current best friends, Savannah, who was there for dance)

Hunter Parish's birthday is May 13th! (thats my birthday)
"I do feel like I've grown up. Living by yourself in two cities, having a relationship, the Hollywood stuff. It forces you to deal with things as an adult."- Amanda Seyfried

"The best thing about acting is that I get to lose myself in another character and actually get paid for it. It's a great outlet. As for myself, I'm not sure who I am. It seems that I change every day."- Leonardo DiCaprio

"You can either be a vain movie star, or you can try to shed some light on different aspects of the human condition."- Leo (lovelovelove this quote)

"I cheated a lot, because I just couldn't sit and do homework. I usually sat next to someone extremely smart."- Leo

"I'm not really the quiet type, although some people think I am. But I'm the rebel type in the sense that I don't think I'm like everyone else. I try to be an individual."- leo

Kate Beckinsale & Brittany Snow have pasts with eating disorders: anorexia & bulimia. They both overcame their suffering!

"Due to the seven inch height difference between her and co-star Mila Kunis on "That 70's Show", Laura and Mila are often filmed sitting down so that they can appear in the frame together. At other times Mila wears platform shoes to give herself four extra inches."
Mila Kunis auditioned for "That 70's Show" at age 14, and claimed she would be 18 on her birthday... not being specific about which one. She got the job before they realized how young she was, but they liked her so much so they worked with her working hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment