My Blog List

Aug 18, 2010

sealed with a KiSS.

i FINALLY saw the last song. i have literally been waiting for it to come out on DVD because i never saw it in theaters. i read the book & loved the story so mainly i wanted to see if the actors told the story well & did it justice. it was good, made me cry... but nothing has yet to come close to "The Notebook"
i'm a sucker for romance so here are a bunch of Nicholas Spark quote's from his various novels. i wish he could write out my life and it would be real... anyways, enjoy. xxx
"In time, the hurt began to fade and it was easier to just let it go. At least I thought it was. But in every boy I met in the next few years, I found myself looking for you, and when the feelings got too strong, I'd write you another letter. But I never sent them for fear of what I might find. By then, you'd gone on with your life and I didn't want to think about you loving someone else. I wanted to remember us like we were that summer. I didn't ever want to lose that."
"We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it."
"You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words, that matter."

"It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on."
"I guess what I'm trying to say is that you are there, in everything I am, in everything I've ever done, and looking back, I know that I should have told you know much you've always meant to me. "
"People want pretty much the same things: They wanted to be happy. Most young people seemed to think that those things lay somewhere in the future, while most older people believed they lay in the past."
"It is the possibility that keeps me going, and though you may call me a dreamer or a fool or any other thing, I believe that anything is possible."
"The saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last."
"They didn't agree on much, in fact, they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time, and they challenged eachother everday, but despite their differences, they had one important thing in common; they were crazy about each other."
"Sometimes you have to be a part from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more."

"Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can."

"I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be."



No comments:

Post a Comment