My Blog List

Aug 1, 2010

i just fucking miss you

"The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved."

Victor Hugo





i dont know why, but my heart is hurting a little right now...

"To laugh often and much;

To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
To appreciate beauty;
To find the best in others;
To leave the world a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;
To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.

This is the meaning of success."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson


on a lighter note. day 2: least favorite song? that big butts song is rather annoying... and any like really heavy metal screamo music. that shits whack.
Oh la we've got a lot to learn from each other,
We've got to stick together.

I wouldn't say the word now but this is not what I meant,
For a woman that's fallen over head and ears
And still so warm, but I'm lonely too,
Suddenly she is still and says, "I hope that things will be better here."

-ra ra riot

No comments:

Post a Comment