My Blog List

Aug 13, 2010

Drew Barrymore

I absolutely admire Drew Barrymore. I really look up to her and her career. She has gone through a lot in her life, and was able to save herself before it was too late. I think her career is better than ever. She does everything in the acting industry. incredible."I used to look in the mirror and feel shame, I look in the mirror now and I absolutely love myself."
"I'm not after fame and success and fortune and power. It's mostly that I want to have a good job and have good friends; that's the good stuff in life."
"If you're going to go through hell... I suggest you come back learning something."
"Kissing - and I mean like, yummy, smacking kissing - is the most delicious, most beautiful and passionate thing that two people can do, bar none. Better than sex, hands down."
"My whole life, I've wanted to feel comfortable in my skin. It's the most liberating thing in the world."
"There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk."
"When I lay my head on the pillow at night I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful."
“We've got to learn hard things in our lifetime, but it's love that gives you the strength. It's being nice to people and having a lot of fun and laughing harder than anything, hopefully every single day of your life.”
"I used to look in the mirror and feel shame, I look in the mirror now and I absolutely love myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment