My Blog List

Aug 10, 2010

ok, it's alright with me

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work." - Emile Zola
As you learn how to survive, you learn how to appreciate. As you learn how to love, you learn how to live.
well here i am. sitting on my bed (futon) with 2 days left of summer classes... my life feels bittersweet because i already have to see people leave & keep on keepin on all by myself. it takes a lot to be strong here, but i'm trying really hard because i know i want this.
i'm not quite sure what i will do with my time off, but i think i will be content just getting back to other forms of art. i'll prob start painting again, taking photos, journaling, etc. & not to sound lazy but i want to watch as much material possible- movies, series, classics, anything even if it sucks just to observe.
"Waste no tears over the grieves of yesterday." - Euripides
currently playing eric hutchinson on repeat. check him out. it's dope.

No comments:

Post a Comment