My Blog List

Aug 26, 2010

music guru.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

so remember that 30 day challenge thing? because i sure as hell forgot. i obviously failed, but i figured i would finish the list, okay here goes nothing...
Day 07 - A song that reminds you of a certain event- 1901 by Phoenix reminds me of Bonarroo, they played on Sunday & it was my favorite set of the whole weekend!!! ahhh take me back!

Day 08 - A song that you know all the words to- i tend to learn the words to every song i become obsessed with... but "Take Me Baby or Leave Me" from Rent is one i've known forever. it's a really fun song!! hehe
Day 09 - A song that you can dance to- anything techno, esp. Ghosts n Stuff- DEADMAU5
ay 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep- "Over My Head" & "How to Save a Life" by The Fray
Day 11 - A song from your favorite band- favorite, shmavorite. i have a bunch... Listzomania by Phoenix, "Little Secrets" by Passion Pit, "Love Always Remains" by MGMT, and "Manhattan" By KOL

Day 12 - A song from a band you hate- fuck bad music
Day 13 - A song that is a guilty pleasure- oh easy, anything from musicals. "Defying Gravity" from Wicked, all time favorite Broadway showtune. also "Popular" from wicked, "Seasons of Love" from RENT, and "On My Own" from Les Mis

Day 14 - A song that no one would expect you to love- I really love Lady Antebellum and Taylor Swift. those are the only 2 country artist that remain with my southern persona. faves are "All We'd Ever Need", "Need You Now", "Ready To Love Again", and "I Was Here" by Lady A & "Breathe", "Forever & Always", & "The Way I Loved You" by swizzle
Day 15 - A song that describes you- I

No comments:

Post a Comment