My Blog List

Oct 20, 2010

love movement

i think the awareness about bullying and accepting people for who they are is really cool. it's all over the place and it seems like for once, people are coming together to spread love. STOP THE HATE. everyone deserves to be loved and to love themselves. this life is too hard to be alone and too beautiful to suffer through it. xoxo take care of yourself.

It's not the pain I’m afraid of; I know about the pain. What I’m afraid of is the end of this small, sweet dream.”- Stephen King

"Men always want to be a woman’s first love. That is their clumsy vanity. We women have a more subtle instinct about things. What we like is to be a man’s last romance."- Oscar Wilde




"Our real discoveries come from chaos, from going to the place that looks wrong and stupid and foolish."- Chuck Palahniuk,


"If nothing else, one day you can look someone straight in the eyes and say, ‘But I lived through it. And it made me who I am today."



"I was so cynical, just inconvincible, nobody seemed worth trusting. But sure enough, just when I’d near given up, you appeared there among the destruction."-

Kate Voegele


"We are all unkind from time to time. We all do things we desperately wish we could undo. Those regrets just become part of who we are, along with everything else. To spend time trying to change that, well, it’s like chasing clouds."- Libba Bray


"The most exhausting thing in life is being insincere."- Anne Morrow Lindbergh


you’re letting her think you’re emotionally available. you’re letting her think she has a chance. &; there is nothing worse in the world then thinking you have a chance, when you really dont.- Grey's Anatomy

No comments:

Post a Comment