My Blog List

Oct 7, 2010

thoughts

oh the thoughts on mah mind

...
i think it's easy to feel lost in a big city or a big school. sometimes i feel lost when i'm surrounded by a room full of people.i think thats normal and i think that's okay. at the end of the day there is only so much you can do, so it's important to be at peace with what's accomplished and leave be until the next day.it's way more important to keep in touch with who you are than be swept away by tomorrow's worries. how i see it-- is that everything sorts out in strides. every chapter of your life seems to always be setting you up for the next. i like to think that at least, because i sure do feel lost sometimes. and then i remember where i am and what i am doing, and that says a lot. i'm following my heart, but that doesn't mean its all unicorns and fairies. ha. i think it's harder to go after what you want than to just wish for it.life rarely makes sense, so all i can say is to do what you want to do as well as you can do it, while you still can. life doesn't wait for anyone. & you can never get back the time wasted.
What should I do about the wild and the tame? The wild heart that wants to be free, and the tame heart that wants to come home. I want to be held. I don’t want you to come too close. I want you to scoop me up and bring me home at nights. I don’t want to tell you where I am. I want to keep a place among the rocks where no one can find me. I want to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment