My Blog List

Sep 13, 2010

all things CUDi.

I'll be up up and away
Up up and away
Cause they gon' judge me anyway so whatever
I'll be up up and away
Up up and away


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

ERASE ME:
She said I don't spend time like I really should

She said she don't know me,
anymore
I think she hates me deep down
I know she does

She wants to erase me
hmmmmmmmmm
A couple days no talking,
I seen my baby
And this what she tells me

She said I keep on running, keep on running

and nothing works
I can't get away from you,
no

I keep on ducking, keep on ducking
and nothing helps
I can't stop missing you
yeah
It's like I'm her new nightmare

She ain't escaping
It makes me feel a bit complete
yeah
Knowing someone you love
Don't feel the same way about ya
Memories, they soon delete
hmmmmmmm

A couple weeks no talking,
I seen my baby
I've missed you so damn much,heyy
I wish we could start over,
I told my baby

PURSUiT OF HAPPiNESS:

Crush a bit, little bit, roll it up, take a hit
Feelin’ lit feelin’ light, 2 am summer night.
I don't care, hand on the wheel, drivin drunk, I'm doin’ my thing
Rollin the Midwest side and out livin’ my life getting’ out dreams
People told me slow my roll I'm screaming out fuck that
Imma do just what I want lookin’ ahead no turnin’ back
if I fall if I die know I lived it to the fullest
if I fall if I die know I lived and missed some bullets
'

I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good.


Tell me what you know about dreamin’ dreamin’you don't really know about nothin’nothin’


tell me what you know about them night terrors every night
5 am, cold sweats wakin’ up to the skies
tell me what you know about dreams, dreams
tell me what you know about night terrors, nothin’
you don't really care about the trials of tomorrow
rather lay awake in a bed full of sorrow


I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shines ain't always gonna be gold
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good

Hayley Williams and Kid Cudi need to work together. just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment