My Blog List

Sep 19, 2010

phoenix

I saw one of my favorite bands at the Hollywood Bowl last night... PHOENIX. They are simply amazing.
I could tell they were so excited to be performing in Hollywood, you could just see the excitement of their accomplishments on their faces.
Because they are from Paris... now that's inspiring, they are taking over many playlists like my very own.I had to get a picture with my shoes... they are pretty badass & it seems like every time I've worn them out, they always get cut out of the pictures hah
"Ah I never loved you
And if I loved you
I wouldn’t say I’m sorry oh no
I stand outside under broken leaves

Always and forever more
And together getting lonely
I thought I couldn’t do this without you
Single in his bed somewhere
Ashes still it fall fall falls"
live from hollywood bowl:
"They say an end can be a start
Feel like I've been buried yet I'm still alive
It's like a bad day that never ends
I feel the chaos around me
A thing I don't try to deny
I'd better learn to accept that
There are things in my life that I can't control"
"They say love ain't nothing but a sore
I don't even know what love is
Too many tears have had to fall
Don't you know I'm so tired of it all
I have known terror dizzy spells
Finding out the secrets words won't tell
Whatever it is it can't be named
There's a part of my world that's in the way"
"If I ever feel better
Remind me to spend some good time with you
You can give me your number
When it's all over I'll let you know"
"No one knows the hard times I went through
If happiness came I miss the call
The stormy days ain't over
I've tried and lost know I think that I pay the cost
Now I've watched all my castles fall
They were made of dust, after all
Someday all this mess will make me laugh
I can wait, I can wait, I can wait..."

No comments:

Post a Comment