My Blog List

Sep 6, 2010

kid at heart

HEY, remember to love more. FIGHT HATE.
Okay, just a few more pictures from when my seester was i town!!! I already miss you Al.
We went to Universal Studios on Sunday, and I was in heaven. Not because of the rides, or the candy, or the crazy smazians, but because we were literally laughing the ENTIRE DAY.
We had so much fun, I can't even describe it. Just everything was really funny that day- probably because we would get bored in lines and come up with random topics that led to hilarious conversations...like remembering all the old TV shows that we use to love: Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Recess, Big Comfy Couch, Bananas in Pajamas, Bear in the Big Blue House, Doug... um okay we seriously listed so many more it was ridiculous, but these are the ones i remember lol(below) ali soaked after we swore to melissa that we would NOT get wet on the Jurassic Park ride... hahahah OOPS? ...we also honored the fact that when we were little we would take the head rest of the seats in the car. put them on our heads & sing..."we're sisters (bum bum) we're happy & we're singing & we're wh--ite. give me a high 5!!" (to the beat from a tv song. which i forgot that one too ha fuck)Anyways, it was a really fun day. I kid you not, my abs were sore the next day from laughing so much. i thought i was going to piss myself because we were geeking out so hard. no worries, I have self control.After a fun day sunday, we went to see "Going the Distance" with Drew Barrymore and Justin Long. I was a little disappointed because I was expecting better from my girl Drew B. But it was still really cute! I would recommend it anwyays!The story line is about a long distance relationship, which I thought was cool and not a story you see told that often. I could obviously relate to it. The objectives had high stakes, which inhances the circumstances."Going the Distance" goes to show that true love can work for people who are willing to compromise. It was very touching and also really funny! ... THERE ARE SO MANY MOVIE I WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW.
ps. Modern Family is the most hilarious show on TV. so please, watch it! it's the type of comedy I like, where the actors are so good at portraying REAL LIFE and real situations that are just funny to see. you want to yell at the screen "OMG I DO THAT WHEN I FEEL AWKWARD TOO!" or whatever the thought is. you get my point?

No comments:

Post a Comment