My Blog List

Feb 14, 2011

happy lover's day.

dear whoever is reading this, you are beautiful. you are capable. you may not be perfect, but you are perfect to someone else. in any case, i think imperfections are the most beautiful qualities.
it doesn't matter if you are single, in a relationship, or caught in some crazy love triangle... just be good to the people you love & who love you BACK. don't waste energy on the one's who don't see how great you are.
 whoever is still reading this post, it doesn't matter how you spend this day of love. go into it with no expectations. be loving to the important people. if you're happy n a relationship, cherish each other. if you are single, cherish yourself.
 "we accept the love we think we deserve" --- for a long time, i use to believe that i was not worth loving, so i didn't really love myself. but, i have learned that this is not true and i was living a lie. it's impossible to love others if you don't love yourself first.
 I know the a life without love is no life at all” - Leonardo DaVinci
 i'm not the "always have a boyfriend" kind of girl. i'm stubbornly independent, but last year i got my hopes up only to be hurt & spent this day crying like a pathetic cliche from a movie scene. but this year is different. 
i am happy. i am driven. i love myself, my friends, and most importantly my family. so i am going to spend this day doing good things for myself, while surrounded by the people who are meant to be in my life at this point in time. 

i hope you all do the same. happy valentine's day, you are perfect to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment