My Blog List

Apr 27, 2011

coache11a snapshots

 And I'll find strength in pain


And I will change my ways
I'll know my name as it's called again

 Cause I have other things to fill my time


You take what is yours and I'll take mine
Now let me at the truth
Which will refresh my broken mind

 There is a design,


An alignment to cry,
At my heart you see,
The beauty of love 
as it was made to be



Love that will not betray you, 
dismay or enslave you,

It will set you free
 But it was not your fault but mine


And it was your heart on the line
I really fucked it up this time
Didn't I, my dear?



Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes I can change what you see

But your soul you must keep, totally free 
 Cause I need freedom now


And I need to know how
To live my life as it's meant to be

Where you invest your love, you invest your life


How fickle my heart and how woozy my eyes
I struggle to find any truth in your lies
And now my heart stumbles on things I don't know

This weakness I feel I must finally show

1 comment: