My Blog List

Jun 15, 2011

all good things are wild & free


... for my fellow festys out there, i saw empire of the sun @ coachella and they know how to put on a show. it was a bit trippy with all their insane costuming and set changes. it was pretty rad and crazy on the eyes, but still a very chill atmosphere. (my favorite is "walking on a dream" but i've already posted it)

but mumfords still has my heart. just watch this video in awe. their musical talents are surreal, with a variety of instruments on stage for every song. to be THAT great at guitar... *sigh* if only.
my brother just got back from bonnaroo a few days ago so he has been filling me in on the events of the weekend, and also bringing tears to my eyes with jealousy. i wish i could have been there so badly, but family comes first & i have no regrets passing up the festival to spend a weekend with a million cousins/family that i hadn't seen in years! but check back soon i'm on the search for the best roo videos and i'll make a playlists in honor of this past weekend in good ole manchester, TN. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment