My Blog List

Jul 6, 2011

dry.bar

i actually discovered this trendy place from a post of Emma Roberts leaving the dry bar @ thevoguediaries. so i did a little research & found their website right away. 
the website is adorable & you can make appointments online. it was so simple, i thought i did something wrong. at any rate, since my hair has been in rehab & i refuse to let anyone cut off any more legnth until it grows, i decided to treat myself with a simple wash & blow dry.
everyone that worked there was really nice & knew what they were doing. you can do a simple blow out to a full on updo or spiral curls. & they greet you with your choice of H20, champagne, or wine.
I will definitely go back before a special night (or when i'm too lazy to do my own hair) check it @ www.thedrybar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment