My Blog List

Jul 25, 2011

“let your smile change the world but don’t let the world change your smile.”
"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."
“When I am, as it were, completely myself, entirely alone, and of good cheer. It is on such occasions that my ideas flow best and most abundantly. Whence and how they come, I know not; nor can I force them. Those ideas that please me I retain in my memory, and, provided I am not disturbed, my subject enlarges itself. Nor do I hear in my imagination the parts successively, but I hear them, as it were, all at once. What a delight this is I cannot tell!” - Wolfgang Mozart
“Admit at least one painful truth to yourself every day. Teach yourself to feel that life would still be worth living even if you were not immeasurably superior to all your friends. Exercises of this sort, prolonged through several years, will at last enable you to admit facts without flinching, and will, in so doing, free you from the empire of fear over a very large field.” – Bertrand Russell
i can't even believe it's been a week since my last post... i started a new acting class in Santa Monica- it's all Meinser technique & so far i'm loving it. plus it gets me out of west hollywood, nice change of scenery.... anyways, today is my free day so i have been painting, organizing, reading, and writing. so i thought i would pass on some creative energy. hope everyone has a lovely week. stay fearless. xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment