My Blog List

Jan 6, 2011

2011.

Well the holidays went by in a blink of an eye. I can't believe it's almost a week into the new year. 2011. 

 it's always good to reflect back on your life at the end of the year, as long as you don't get stuck in the past. so, just keep on going. recharge.every.single.day.
 i have high hopes for this year, because i've got a lot of drive and determination i did not have last year. i have a lot to say and i will find a way to speak up.
 so i've been writing a lot. poems/songs/random. and i will eventually find a way to express my unspoken diary. because this blog right here, right now is my open diary. a place i can share some of my thoughts, but nothing too personal.
 whoever you are, wherever you are, just know, you are beautiful. you are able. you are the future. live your life-change lives. be kind. always. happy new year, lets try to make this crazy world a bit better one day at a time. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment