My Blog List

Jan 17, 2011

generation 1

this is an exciting time for skins fans because we are getting closer and closer to the premiere of generation 3 (UK) and dreadfully the mtv version... which premieres TONIGHT on mtv. i am going to keep my mouth shut and give it a chance first.

but in honor of my favorite british drama, i would like to go through my favorite characters thus far.
generatione 1. favorite girl: CASSiE AiNSWORTH.

“Do you know what hurts most about a broken heart? Not being able to remember how you felt before… try and keep that feeling, because, if it goes.. you’ll never get it back.”
~ Cassie Ainsworth


In some ways I love everything. It’s less.. less of a thing than like, less distinct, less particular. I like the things that I like, but I love everything. There’s much more choice in like. Because even the worst things have things to love in them.
Cassie Ainsworth

 favorite guy: CHRiS & SiD. (yeah, i really couldn't chose one)

No comments:

Post a Comment