My Blog List

Jan 13, 2011

dream on.

 “She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there.” -Bob Marley
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."  -Oscar Wilde
 "How fickle my heart and how woozy my eyes
I struggle to find any truth in your lies



And now my heart stumbles on things I don’t know
This weakness I feel I must finally show"
—Mumford & Sons
 "Quality means doing it right when no one is looking." - Henry Ford
 "Holding people away from you, and denying yourself love.. That doesn’t make you strong. If anything, it makes you weaker. Because you’re doing it out of fear."
 "Life is about change, sometimes it's painful, sometimes it's beautiful, but most of the time it's both." -Kristin Kreuk

No comments:

Post a Comment