My Blog List

Dec 15, 2010

FEARLESS

I've been a Taylor Swift fan from her single "Tim McGraw" I listed to country music a lot more when I was a high school gal in Nashville. But I've steered more towards other genres, with the exception of Swift. She continues to inspire me, and i continue to support her music. she relates to her fans and she lets the whole world read/hear her most personal thoughts. I know I can speak for a large amount of girls out there who have more than a few taylor swift songs that have gotten them through hard times, or a good blast-in-the-car song on the way to school. 
As for me, some of my favorites that remind me of very specific times in my life include: Breathe, Forever & Always, The Way I Loved You, Our Song, You're Not Sorry, and Haunted.... just to name a few. i can probably relate to every single song.
Not only do i love her for her music, but i love her for her personality and outlook on life. she didn't get to where she is today by luck, she worked her ass of for it, which goes to prove anyone can have their dream.
she hasn't been swept away by the hollywood scene and she seems to be one of the most well put together celeb out there. and her motto fearless is to die for. she has become one of the voices of our generation and i see no end to her career any time soon. xxx
"To me, Fearless is not the absence of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me,Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death."  Taylor Swift
"People haven't always been there for me but music always has." 
"If you're lucky enough to be different, never change" 
"Everybody has that point in their life where you hit a crossroads and you've had a bunch of bad days and there's different ways you can deal with it and the way I dealt with it was I just turned completely to music."  Taylor Swift


"I’m intimidated by the fear of being average." 



"Real life is a funny thing you know. 


In real life saying the right thing, at the right moment is beyond crucial. 
So crucial in fact, that most of us start to hesitate, for fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. 
But lately what I’ve began to fear more than that, is letting the moment pass with saying anything. 
I think you deserved to look back on your life without this chorus of resounding voices saying, I could of but it’s too late now. 
So there’s a time for silent, and there a time for waiting your turn. But if you know how you feel, and you so clearly know what you need to say. 
You’ll know it. 
I don’t think you should wait. 
I think you should speak now." 

"Throughout all of the changes that have happened in my life, one of the priorities I've had is to never change the way I write songs and the reasons I write songs. I write songs to help me understand life a little more. I write songs to get past things that cause me pain. And I write songs because sometimes life makes more sense to me when it's being sung in a chorus, and when I can write it in a verse."  Taylor Swift
"And I remember that fight, 2:30 a.m.
As everything was slipping right out of our hands
I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street

Braced myself for the goodbye
'Cause that's all I've ever known
Then you took me by surprise
You said I'll never leave you alone"
— 
Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment