My Blog List

Jun 24, 2010

foxy.

Megan Fox is one HOTT bitch. like, she is perfect. i love her tattoos. ughh i want one SO BADLY!!! >>> on her top right back: "We will laugh at gilded butterflies."- this is a reference from Shakespeare's King Lear. King Lear says this whole quote to his daughter::
No, no, no, no! Come, let's away to prison.
We two alone will sing like birds i' th' cage.
When thou dost ask me blessing, I'll kneel down
And ask of thee forgiveness. So we'll live,
And pray, and sing, and tell old tales, and laugh
At gilded butterflies, and hear poor rogues
Talk of court news; and we'll talk with them too-
Who loses and who wins; who's in, who's out-
And take upon 's the mystery of things,
As if we were God's spies; and we'll wear out,
In a wall'd prison, packs and sects of great ones
That ebb and flow by th' moon.
down her left rib cage it says: "there once was a little girl who never knew love until a boy broke her HEART." ahhh, love this one. so true.
she also has a chinese symbol on the back of her neck that means "strength"

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be

insane by those who could not hear the music."

"I haven't gone completely insane, but it might happen soon."- Megan Fox

"I think that I'm so psychotic and so mentally ill that if I could tap into that I could do something really interesting." -Megan Fox
"I'm the biggest nerd - I love comic books and stuff like that! I don't have any friends who are actresses. I only had one girlfriend when I was growing up. Most of my friends were boys. I was such a tomboy. I enjoyed doing guy things." -Megan Fox
"I go to the set thinking I'm not going to have any female friends, because that's the reality of the business. From what I've experienced, women aren't good friends to one another. When guys want to hang out with you because your personality is badass, women immediately hate you." -Megan Fox
"I don't understand why people don't have a fucking sense of humor. Always assume that I'm being sarcastic."- Megan Fox


personally, i love the crazy shit she says. most of the time i feel the same exact way. there is something beautiful about being a bit neurotic, strange, & drop dead gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment