My Blog List

Jun 8, 2010

vintage shopping

i went vintage shopping today off 12th & found some great stuff. i am currently wearing the most comfortable vintage sweatshirt that was 75 cents.this is the most precious dress i found!! im so happy it fit. i may cut and redo some things to the top tho :)got a really cool/comfy/baggy t shirt & see thru tank. also got some feather goodies, a dream catcher that i put in my car and a pair of earrings!! perfect for the festieee!!the things above are my life. my laptop of course, i decorate everything-- im gonna redo it soon bc the sticker are falling off & i want to put new pictures on it. NYLON=my bible. just got a NEW journal since my old one doesn't close anymore! so my second journal will start just about when my first one did last year! i started cutting out scraps from mags to start journaling away soon.... oh & last things camera, headband, & sunglasses. typical mehhhh. xxx
LEAVING FOR BONNAROO THURSDAY in the AM! yayayyyyy! be happy. love yourself. xxxx

1 comment: