My Blog List

Jun 24, 2010

i am free

"& i'M FiNALLY DOiNG ME & iT FEELS SO RiGHT."
well my futon that I am borrowing is like sleeping on a rock... and i like realllly comfy soft beds. so to do list: NEW futon, swiffer, hang my paintings, put up pictures, find a place to organize my art supplies, SHOE rack, trunk to use as coffee table/storage.
Hannah comes to visit me in 3 days! ELECTRiC DAiSY CARNiVAL ON SAT!!! so sad i am missing friday night because Deadmau5 is playing! anyone going?? hit me up! stoookeeeed.
repeat after me::::: I AM FREE. be yourself!!!

"It's all false love and affection

you don't want me

you just like the attention

I'm not your toy

This isn't another girl meets boy'

-La Roux

"Mmm-hmm. Most of the time I have all these thoughts bouncin' around in my head... but with a brush in my hand, the world just gets kinda quiet." - The Notebook

"Trying to recall what you want me to say
I shake your way, I shake your way
Counting on the night for a beautiful day."
-Kings of Leon
"The most memorable people in life will be the people who loved you when you weren't very lovable."
sometimes, you just gotta scream. let it out.

"Girls are taught a lot of stuff growing up. If a guy punches you he likes you. Never try to trim your own bangs and someday you will meet a wonderful guy and get your very own happy ending. Every movie we see, Every story we're told implores us to wait for it, the third act twist, the unexpected declaration of love, the exception to the rule. But sometimes we're so focused on finding our happy ending we don't learn how to read the signs. How to tell from the ones who want us and the ones who don't, the ones who will stay and the ones who will leave."

No comments:

Post a Comment