My Blog List

Jun 8, 2010

young love.

young love is precious.

“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”- When Harry Met Sally

"True love stories never have endings." -Richard Bach
"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds." ~William Shakespeare
"Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable." - Wizard of Oz

"I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."- Roy Croft

"Okay, here it is, your choice... it's simple, her or me, and I'm sure she is really great. But Derek, I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me."- Meredith Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment