My Blog List

Jun 2, 2010

summer-FESTiE.


::FLYiNG NEXT TO MY DREAMS::
ONE WEEK UNTiL BONNAROO!!!!! anyone else going??

looking forward to seeing>> KOL, DMB, NEEDTOBREATHE, Kid Cudi, Bassnectar, She & Him, Phoenix, Local Natives, the xx, beck, DEADMAU5 (sickest set at coachella), Miike Snow

full lineup @ http://www.bonnaroo.com/artists.aspx
Some of my favorite waka artists: STS9, The Black Keys, Slightly Stoopid, John Butler Trio, Bassnectar (SO GOOD LIVE!!!!) , Lotus, Rebelution (seen them multiple times, very chill), & State Radio.

Check the full line up online. I'm going to be adding new music of the bands I don't know.
WAKARUSA starts today June 3-6! A lot of people I know are going so whoever out there is have fun & be safe!! I wish I could go, but I would rather go to BONNAROO, being a Tennessee girl myself. :)
2 of my coachella pictures got posted on FREE PEOPLE!! My favorite line of clothing, i was so stoked. heres the link: http://blog.freepeople.com/2010/05/fan-photo-time/
I made a video to recap so of the amazing moments at Coachella. I am heading to Bonnaroo in a few days with my brother! & I'm starting to get pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment