My Blog List

May 31, 2010

FAST GENERATiON.

::::I CAN'T HELP iT, I'M DREAMiNG OF A BiGGER LiFE::::
" Im selfish, Impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe
I think it's okay to want to make a difference. I think it's okay to express yourself in a world where people rarely do. I think it's okay to screw up too many times to count, but to learn from each mistake. I think it's okay to put yourself out there, even if you look stupid. I think it's okay to be a kid at heart. I think it's okay to let people see your weird side. I think it's okay to let people see your creative side. I think it's okay to think beyond your years. I think it's okay to still feel hurt by people who have betrayed you. I think it's okay to want someone to miss you. I think it's okay to be fearlessly independent. I think it's okay to feel too much. I think it's okay to want to be alone for hours to just think, just breathe, just be you. I think it's okay to listen to your favorite song on repeat until it's not your favorite song anymore. I think it's okay to consider coffee a 2 times a day thing. I think it's okay to truly NOT give a fuck what people think about you. I think it's okay to believe in love despite a broken heart. I think it's okay to have confidence in the unknown, simply to know that your life will be more than okay, but that it will be beautiful.
"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round heads in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status-quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them. But the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." -Jack Kerouac

"breathe in with love, breathe out with hate.

live for the moment, embrace your fate

breathe in with courage, breathe out with fear.

don't loose your soul, the future is here"*

"The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to discover places no one has ever been before. Creativity in living is not without its attendant difficulties; For peculiarity breed contempt. And the unfortunate thing about being ahead of your time is that when people finally realize you were right, they'll say it was obvious all along.You have two choices in life: you can dissolve into the mainstream or you can be distinct. To be distinct, you must be different. To be different, you must strive to be what no one else but you can be."

I want to be anything but average. I am anything but ordinary. I have faith that I can do huge things. I don't listen to other people's advice, unless I ask for it. Because honestly, most people don't know how to live their own life either.

"been dreaming of blue skies, new horizons and sights for my eyes,

the discovery of the unknown, something to tell the folks back home,

i want to get away, to feel the sun on my skin, to feel it really sinking in"- la roux


No comments:

Post a Comment