My Blog List

May 21, 2010

ESCAPE.ME.

"one good thing about music- once it hits you feel no pain." bob marley

"I'm going in for the kill. I'm doing it for a thrill

I'm hoping you'll understand. And not let go of my hand." -La Roux

"& if it terrifies you,

then it terrifies me

cause i will be there

so we've got each other in the dark"

-Tiesto

"i've got tendencies. forget about the future."
-Tiesto

Literally, Sam called me up the night before & asked me if I wanted to go to a Tiesto concert the next night? (Sunday night that is) UMMM YEES PLEASE. so Sam, TJ, Philip & I ventured off to phoenix to be complete and total techno groupies. & I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. We were so stoked on life after this night that we SERIOUSLY did not want it to end. As we saw it we had 2 options: drive to the Grand Canyon or stay up all night. If it were my sole decision the Grand Canyon would have had some lovely visitors. But smartie pants like Sam and TJ cared too much about sleep and school... you know the less of my priorities.
So, we didn't make it through the whole night, or even a movie at this rate. No one could decide on a channel until we became so interested in "BOLT" which I was the only person who had seen it & I was laughing too hard at them trying to figure out what the hell was going on with this crazy cartoon dog... so i was no help. The night ended smoothly as me & Philip cleverly created the theory that DJ Tiesto is a bat. LOGICALLY the only way he can make it around the world as fast as he does to make people happy with his musical sensations. satisfied with our new found knowledge we dozed off dreaming of concerts in the future...
"No one cares when you are wrong
But I've been at this far too long
To act like that when we should be
In perfect harmony"
-Vampire Weekend

ANOTHER SAMANTHA RULE: MUSiC iS THE BEST THERAPY. you can always find lyrics for the words you can't find or are too scared to say out loud. No one says what they think anymore, so here is a way to fake it. It mends you. It rebuilds you. It inspires you.

No comments:

Post a Comment