My Blog List

May 21, 2010

imperfection is BEAUTY,

"be the person you are meant to become

wake up every morning and strive for more

never be discouraged, don't be broken" *

I always seem to be reminded of my goals when people let me down. Not as if they became less important, but it is the most stable part of my life. People come in & out of your life. They can fool you even when you are as stubborn and hard headed as me. Thats why its so important to have passion in things you love. LIVE WHAT YOU LOVE. its the only love that won't change it's mind and walk away.

"I wish there were a rulebook for intimacy. Some kind of guide to tell you when you've crossed the line. It would be nice if you could see it coming, and I don't know how you fit it on a map. You take it where you can get it, and keep it as long as you can. And as for rules, maybe there are none. Maybe the rules of intimacy are something you have to define for yourself."- Grey's Anatomy

This is one of many of my paintings. I took up painting this past year just for fun & i love it. I do not know any rules, or anything "professional" about it, but when you have a paint brush in your hand-- it kind of takes over. it's a really good way to get something off you mind, ease boredom, be a creative outlet or just something to do for fun!

"Heartbreak knockin' 'em down like the 7th grade,

Heartbreak, cigarettes and songs, with a winters chafe

Heartbreak keep like my daughter, and a run away

Aha shake tapered jean girl kills me."- KOL

No comments:

Post a Comment