My Blog List

May 21, 2010

MEERful Christmas.

"The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don't, but in the end they're the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into and sometimes it's the one you make for yourself."- Carrie Bradshaw

This past Christmas break was surreal. I spent the first 10 days in Nashville with my family & Tyler. & then SAVANNAH came to visit me. I met her like 4 years ago at the North Carolina School of the Arts. She was there for dancing & I was there for drama. Anyways, we actually complete each other, Savamantha, if you will. She is one of my best friends and I adore her so much. Savannah--- I have the most fun with you no matter what or where we are! (selling almonds as stranger, me running up to strangers yelling names at them & pretending I know them, foreign Italian cities, & so on...)
So the fact that she came made me happy :) Tyler & I managed to cause some havoc in the few days we were in Nashville, since we barley make it home anymore. I had a xmas party joint with the brentwood/franklin crowd. This was also the time period when the creation of my word "MERRR" really skyrocketed. It was widely accepted among Savannah & others. [Literal Definition of MEERR: a word used to express anything and everything, whatever you may feel at that moment, you merely meerrr. Don't fret, there is no wrong way to use it.] Oh, Mr. G was a big highlight of this break for some reason as well. I was slightly addicted to watching Mr.G's drama room on youtube on repeat. Just to see him do a little jig while wearing a pink blanket.

I spent Christmas Eve & Day with the family. Then went to a small gathering in Franklin on Christmas night to celebrate the festivities even further... Waking up to see the whole Peek extended family the next day was just glorious & I was looking awake as ever! nawt. Then a few days after Christmas, I was on my way to LONDON to visit my fantastic 4... I really never seem to be in the same place for more than a week? Things will settle down more this year, lets hope.

"Let's go to war

To make peace

Let's be cold

To create heat

I hope in darkness

We can see

And you're not blinded

By the light from me"

-La Roux


"If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country." - E.M. Forster



No comments:

Post a Comment