My Blog List

May 21, 2010

Live with INTENTiON.


These are some journal entries I did when I was having a really hard time. Heartbreak was very difficult for me considering I was always the single crazy girl prior to this. & everything was just happening so fast and nothing in my current life (at u of a, sorority, living situations & so on) felt right. I needed that person who was now not in my life, so yeah here are some ways i expressed myself.

One thing I have learned about hard time as an actress, these feelings can really be put into your work. So since I was dealing with heartbreak and feeling lost where i was, my serious monologue became a lot easier to do than it use to. I could bring myself to tears every time. & then it was new & raw & eventually it became muscle memory... idk if any of that made sense but it worked for me :) trust me, its better to feel than feel nothing at all. its okay to hurt. it means your alive. dont shut off the bad, let it in so you can heal.

"Love without passion is dreary; passion without love is horrific."
-Lord Byron

“I do my thing, and you do your thing. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations. And you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you, and I am me, & if by chance we find each other, it’s beautiful.”

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but simply moving on with dignity despite that fear."

Pat Riley

& of course fashion, what better therapy is there when you feel like shit? I love love cutting out pictures from magazines and being inspired to create my own outfits. im always pushing the limits on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment