My Blog List

May 21, 2010

SPRiNG LiNE UP

Before i move on to spring break, i need to take a minute & laugh at how PERFECTLY this picture above describes me on valentine's day. i thought i was going to have this super awesome valentines, as if i give a fuck. but i got excited & then it was like ohhhhh hay reality. hahaha this picture is perfection. thats all...
Since I had decided on where I was going next year, I was able to just relax over spring break. I was not in cabo with the rest of the u of a, because of all the money spent traveling to my auditions. But it was still a good break... my parents were in palm springs so i would go there for a few days at a time & then make trips into Newport & LA to visit people.

just breathe and take ahold of your fears*

"Wave your hands>> Make it rain.

For stars will rise again."- MGMT

I was stoked about aada and able to kick back for the first time all semester. The main thing on my mind was already the countdown to COACHELLA.

"Just know it was you all along that had a hold of my heart

But the demon in me was a best friend from the start

So the time we shared it was precious to me

All the while I was dreaming of revelry."- KOL

No comments:

Post a Comment