My Blog List

May 24, 2010

COACHELLA DAY 2

"Submerging from your world
And back into my bliss
A day rolled into one
Is burning on my lips
Blurring all your words
Until they don't exist
And in a parallel universe
It's me you can't resist"

-La Roux

DAY 2: This was needless to say, a great day. During the afternoon, the gals ventured off to the arts & crafts area. There were different tents for so many cool things-- t shirt making, jewelry, painting... & then a makeover stand. Which, yes we went to. the results::: Sam=Avatar, me=Jack Sparrow, Sarah= garden lady gone tribal, Lindsey=Gremlin. it was beyond funny watching the whole process. My first hairdo basically looked like cindy loo hoo with flowers growing out of my hair!! it was WAY too much for me and i had to take it down haha. kept one flower.. not all 20.

"There's a place I'd like to go somewhere out west, it's not specific, and the pictures show it best. There's a girl out there who's lookin for it too, she's not sure when she'll go or exactly what she'll do." -MGMT

"come dance with me in the colors of the dark" -The Avett Brothers


MUSiC FAVES OF THE DAY: Tiesto, MGMT, David Guetta, Hot Chip, Kaskade, Bassnectar


"But if I try to feel at all I am deceived

my mind's affected, it's empty now

as I lay down, I feel alright

my heart is racing"-MGMT

No comments:

Post a Comment