My Blog List

May 23, 2010

shenanigans

"Freedom of speech freedom of truth your freedom to do what the fuck you heart wants you to do its all for you." -Rebelution

"...but im still trying to make my mind up. am i free or am i tied up?" -Miike Snow

End of spring semester was about lack of responsibilities & lots of parties. I figured I would go out with my friends, since they knew I was leaving. But I still never really enjoyed the college scene. Don't get me wrong, there were definitely some good times. But the previous months I had been working so hard to get ready for my audition and then I had nothing to do (other than oh yeah school work? that doesnt count...)

"What is it that gets you through

Another day when I'm not there.

Wish we could be more open,

I don't have time to think of how you are."

-Ra RA Riot

MY MIND WAS SET ON COACHELLA!!! lil hipster chic.

"This is our decision to live fast and die young. We've got the vision, now let's have some fun." -MGMT

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment