My Blog List

May 21, 2010

Love reveals.

"You see, . . . you closed your eyes. That was the difference. Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them, too — even when you're in the dark. Even when you're falling."

"Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing."- The Notebook

"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday... But in spite their differences, they had one important thing in common, they were crazy about each other." -The Notebook

"I remember every look upon your face, the way you roll your eyes, the way you taste. You make it hard for breathing. Cause when I close my eyes & drift away, I think of you and everything's okay. & finally now, believing." -Boys Like Girls

"Do you know what's scary about commitment? Your life becomes real."

"You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven."

-Jimi Hendrix

There really is no point in avoiding it. I fell in love for the first time this year. the impossible happened. its over now, but no regrets. more life lessons & beautiful memories. okay anyways..

well one last tid bit.. love is only awkward to talk about when it's something that is over. i find it really sad when ex's act as strangers and ignore what was once there, because i do believe you can be friends with your ex boyfriends (well maybe not... still indecisive about that one) but my advice is this- believe in love. believe in it with everything you've got because it is real. and it sure as hell is as worth it as you would hope, it's more intoxicating and addicting than any drug.

"I always tell the girls, never take it seriously, if ya never take it seriosuly, ya never get hurt, ya never get hurt, ya always have fun,and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends."- Almost Famous

No comments:

Post a Comment