My Blog List

May 23, 2010

kiss kiss. BANG BANG.

"No wonder I'm scared to look in your eyes.

You've turned me away, so many times

You can take it away at any given moment

It's hard to believe, while you're in this disguise."- La Roux

"i believe in believing the things that we don't see." -passion pit

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."- Eleanor Roosevelt

"For a woman that's fallen over head and ears

And still so warm, but I'm lonely too,

Suddenly she is still and says, "I hope that things will be better here."

-Ra Ra Riot

"The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships."- Anthony Robbins

"At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. Its like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And its not so important happy ever after, just that its happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you, and once in a while people may even take your breath away." -Grey's Anatomy

"So go I know you would not stay. It wasn't true, but anyway- How am I supposed to pretend I never want to see you again?" -Vampire Weekend

"I believe that as soon as people want peace in the world they can have it.

The only trouble is they are not aware they can get it."- John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment