My Blog List

May 19, 2010

::LiVE FREE::

"There is one rule to be learned. Life is outside you.

If it is outside you, you must go towards it." - Stella Adler

The most amazing thing about these people is how we all came together. Everything could have been so different, if we all just stayed to ourselves outside of class. But we always wanted to be together, we always wanted to experience life. There were people from America, England, Egypt, Russia, Spain, Brazil, Uganda, Lebanon... and many others! It truly made me realize how SMALL my life is. The world is so huge and I want to know more than just what's around me. I am never in the same place in the U.S. anyways so lets see where I can stretch the boundaries even more. oh yeeeee.

"Not all who wander are lost."-Tolkien

"In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own." ~Steven Kloves
After NYFA wrapped up, I headed back to Arizona for school. These goodbyes were unreal. I mean we were all strangers 6 weeks prior and I felt as if I was leaving life long friends. The last thing I had on my mind was school, but life happens and it was where my commitments were. It was a little rough, because all I wanted to do was be back in acting classes. I was missing my creative outlet, and so I had to keep reminding myself what I was capable of, while maintaining the college kid life=not my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment