My Blog List

May 24, 2010

COACHELLA DAY 3

"There is a day that is yours for embracing. Everything's nothing, and nothing is ours"- Hot Chip

"evacuate the dance floor, im infected by the sound. STOP this beat is killing me."-Kaskade

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now." -B.O.B.
well me and the boys decided to live up the last day. sam & tj were a little too tired to keep up. i was still determined to go see a bunch of the bands. i was in denial it was the last day, i was NOT ready to head back to Tucson. but i was desperately missing my bed & shower. the last day was... out of this world. too great.
MUSiC FAVES OF THE DAY: Phoenix, Thom York, Miike Snow, B.O.B., Mutemath, Rusko, Local Natives

"is this how you want it?

Not a miracle in years.

Sad is for the lonely."

-phoenix

"Slurring all my words
Until something sticks
But in this smoky universe
My mind keeps playing tricks
And although
You're the only home I know
As if by Magic
Thoughts of you are gone
And now I'm keeping my head in the clouds
And it's not so tragic
If I don't look down"
-La Roux

No comments:

Post a Comment