My Blog List

May 19, 2010

journal begins...


"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

-E.W. Wucox

"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love"

"if you're lucky enough to be different from everyone else....don't change to be the same"

"& This above all: to thine own self be true." ~ William Shakespeare

Last summer I spent a month in Europe & 6 weeks at an acting intensive in LA at The New York Film Academy (Universal Studios location). It was a life changing summer, where I truly aspired to become an actress one day & believe in the power of my dreams. I returned to college at the University of Arizona in the fall for my Sophomore year. However, the inspiration and passion I had discovered could not be lived as a college student. Recently I have decided to move to Los Angeles- FINALLY. In July, I will be a full time student at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. & before I begin this new chapter in my life, I want to reflect on the past year through my personal journal. My journal started as something random to remember all these great moments. Somehow it ended up as an artistic personal reflection so I figured I would share (well not everything...) but a pretty good insight into the life of a girl with ambitions. It was a year full of many life lessons & how I got steered back on this path-- the pursuit of happiness & my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment