My Blog List

May 23, 2010

::WE THE FREE::

"In the dark of the night I can hear you calling my name

With the hardest of hearts, I still feel full of pain

So I drink and I smoke and I ask you if your ever around

even though it was me who drove us right into the ground."- KOL

These are entries from end of spring semester. Theta did Spring Fling with Pike & it was a really fun week. The pictures where i have crazy make up was from the date dash-- "I wish I was...." KE$HA. fratty times.

Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.

Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone

just as wild to run with them.”- Sex & the City

"All my days end too slow

And I wonder where I've left to go

Anyway, there's no such thing as company.

I've discovered all I've got to do."

-Ra Ra Riot

"Have you ever heard of some shit so real. Beyong the heart, from the soul you can feel." -Kid Cudi
"I'll make it seem like I'm stronger but I'm quite the actor.
And now I'm so caught up and I can't escape this pattern."- passion.pit

No comments:

Post a Comment