My Blog List

May 21, 2010

wildKATS.

OKAY--- here come some of the best memories of the year. LAUREN LEGER. one word. LOTION. hahaha, long story. anyways fall highlights= family weekend, halloween in Santa Barbara & USC football gameFamily weekend was a lot of fun! The whole Foley clan gathered in Tucson, Arizona and it got pretty rowdy. I don't even know who we played that weekend, nor do I care...

"I'll miss the comfort of my mother and the weight of the world.

I'll miss my sister, miss my father, miss my dog and my home.

Yeah I'll miss the boredom and the freedom and the time spent alone."

-MGMT

"Imperfection is beauty. Madness is GENiUS.
& it's better to be absolutely ridiculous
than absolutely boring."
-Marilyn Monroe

Wow, Halloween in Santa Barbara was incredible. It was an adventure from the get go. Lauren & I missed the train to SB from LA, so we decided to party at USC for the first night & then brilliantly plan on taking the 6 am train... which SOMEHOW we actually did. I was a bit freaked out when I woke up, looked to the left: NO Lauren. looked to the right: NO Lauren. tip toed awkwardly around this mysterious house that I was in: NO LAUREN> well fuck, I'm going back to sleep... DUN DUN DUN>>> she arrives, sailor suit & heels in hand. the whole ordeal. From there we proceeded to the station a little out of it & we seriously contemplated getting bagels and waiting for 3 hours for the next train. Thankfully, i pulled my logics together and snapped Lauren out of this trance... Does not stop here my friend. We then are scrounging for food (tiny cereal boxes) as we get approached by creeper #1: a CRAZY CAT LADY, who was oddly obsessed with me and told me her favorite cat's name was Samantha... thank you Lauren for not allowing her to kidnap me. creeper McCreepster #2: an african american midget also inthralled by the fact that I was an acting major.... maybe he just wanted friends. REGARDLESS, too early for that weirdness.


.... eventually, we made it to SB and partied our faces off. Literally someone was a gorilla every night with a different theme & the head always came off. I got lost a few times trying to find Tyler & then lost my purse. Which dont even worry, found it the next day... UNDER the fucking gorilla head. REALLY? no pictures that night bc of the gorilla head. Now my life is officially a joke. gahhh. Last night was a series of delusional HILARIOUS conversations started by James... in Lauren's words "we have never laughed so hard, we felt as if we were going to throw up" SO um yes, great great weekend. I hope to make it there this year too! (after HARD Halloween)

No comments:

Post a Comment