My Blog List

May 19, 2010

''Always do what you are afraid to do.''

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Gandhi

Shout out to SAMTAM & the Fantastic Four. Samantha, Tamara, Andrew, & Richard= my soul mates= STAR. Yall are truly amazing people and I am so lucky to have found such special friendships. NEVER stop chasing your dreams. Because, I believe in you guys & OBVIOUSLY thats all that matters... okay, well whatever. I won't even start on the memories obtained at Oakwood because it would get out of hand, very fast.


"Nothing great in this World has been accomplished without Passion"


"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."

"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.” ~ William Arthur
"Every single thing you see on-screen came out of somebody's
creativity." ~ Jeffrey Katzenberg
NEW YORK FiLM ACADEMY::: SUMMER 2009.
This is where my whole life changed. I met the most amazing people from around the world,literally. & we all came together to study what we love, acting. I fell in love with the craft again and thought about my future. I am still great friends with these people, and I hope to see them back in the city of ANGELS this summer. I love you all from NYFA & you are in my thoughts.


"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." ~ Walter Bagehot

No comments:

Post a Comment