My Blog List

May 20, 2010

PURSUE HOPE

“As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buckle up and just keep going.” - Sex & the City

Thank you to these people above for making me feel again. I found my place.

"These are the times that try a girl's soul. We don't know where to turn, what to think. We lie in bed in the morning desperately searching for a reason to get up."- A Girl's Guide to Chaos
So I finally got my nose pierced last summer, which is this picture. I still love it. tattoo in the future?

"all the crazy shit i did tonight, those will be the best memories. i just wanna let it go tonight, that'll be the best therapy for me" - Kid Cudi

"Remember that LOVE starts with a passion to pursue fighting hate." -Rebelution

Last of summer 2009... running away from a crazy lady. Hey Tam, is that your ice cream bowl? Don't answer that... Are those knives stuck in your door? Don't answer that either.

"A true friend sees the pain in your eyes while others only see the smile"

No comments:

Post a Comment