My Blog List

May 21, 2010

Thought is FREE.

More self expression taken out on my journal...


"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan.

And guess what they have planned for you? Not much."- Jim Rohn


"FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again... even though every time you've tried before, you've lost. It's FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change. FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can't breathe without them. I think it's FEARLESS to fall for your best friend, even though he's in love with someone else. And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they'll never stop doing, I think it's FEARLESS to stop believing them. It's FEARLESS to say "you're NOT sorry", and walk away. I think loving someone despite what people think is FEARLESS. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright... But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after. I think love is FEARLESS." - Taylor Swift.

"so give me something to believe cus i am living just to breathe" -The Bravery

Hey, if your hurting & broken... find a way to let it out. without those embarrassing & irrational voice message/texts/emails... you know what im talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment